Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Guide to Etsy Analytics

I have been consolidating and updating the various blog posts I've made over the years about Google Analytics for your Etsy shop, and have placed them all in one guide, which I have decided to offer for sale on Etsy. I'll continue to help out where I can and offer GA tips here on the blog.

I wanted to put everything together in one easily updated collection so people could have a full reference. As Google and Etsy change their own features, no doubt the GA techniques will change, and I'll be able to update everyone at once when these changes are made.

Unofficial Guide to Etsy Analytics

2 comments:

Test said...

What's the reference code for seeing if I showed up in a treasury? I'd like to add that as a goal.

M.M.E. said...

That you so much! This is wonderful!